Our annual holiday Cheer Boxes full of sweets and treats from across the Carolinas are back and better than ever! In addition to our Cheer Boxes, we’ve added an additional gift box – The Spice Bazaar Deep South Spice Box. This flavorful box includes bold spices inspired by the flavors of the Deep South. With four gift boxes to choose from, we’ve got your Christmas list covered – and we won’t tell if you order one…or two…for yourself.
- Create an account
This account is different than your Lowes Foods account, but please include your Lowes Rewards card number to ensure you are awarded credit for your purchase.
- Choose your box(es)
- The Spice Bazaar Deep South Spice Box – $14.99
- The North Carolina Box – $29.99
- The South Carolina Box – $29.99
- The Big Box: North & South Carolina – $49.99
- Choose your shipping option
We offer $4.95 flat-rate standard ground shipping per box. Additional fees will apply for two-day or next-day priority shipping. Note: two-day shipping and next day priority shipping fee will apply after order is processed.
- Fill out custom gift message (optional)
If you want to include a personalized note with your shipment, be sure to fill out the “Include a note with your order” field during checkout.
- Sit back and relax while we deliver your boxes!
- How much does each gift box cost?
- The Spice Bazaar Deep South Spice Box – $14.99 (plus tax & shipping)
- The North Carolina Box – $29.99 (plus tax & shipping)
- The South Carolina Box – $29.99 (plus tax & shipping)
- The Big Box: North & South Carolina – $49.99 (plus tax & shipping)
- Will the gift boxes be available at Lowes Foods stores?
Select stores will have a limited amount of gift boxes while supplies last. Hurry and get them before they’re gone!
- When will my gift box be shipped?
Gift boxes will begin shipping on Wednesday, October 14th, 2020. All orders are shipped out within 3-5 business days (Monday thru Friday).
- Are there shipping deadlines for Christmas delivery?
Yes! To ensure delivery by Christmas, please order by the following dates. Any orders placed after these dates will arrive after December 25.
|Ship To||Standard Ground Shipping||Overnight Shipping|
|North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia||Place order by 11:59 pm ET on Monday, December 21|
Tuesday, December 22 at 11:59 PM ET
|All other US states||Place order by 11:59 pm ET on Thursday, December 17|
Tuesday, December 22 at 11:59 PM ET
- What if I want to send the gift box on a specific date?
Good news! You can schedule your order for a date in the future. You will be prompted during checkout to choose a date you would like us to ship it. Please note we cannot guarantee delivery on a set date.
- Will I be able to include a personalized note?
Yep! When you order online, you’ll be able to include a personalized note.
- Can I ship to multiple addresses within one order?
Unfortunately, not at this time. If you have multiple orders, our Lowes Foods Guest Services team will be happy to assist you. Send us a message or give us a call at 888.537.8646.
- What if I want to order multiple boxes?
If you have multiple orders, our Lowes Foods Guest Services team will be happy to assist you. Send us a message or give us a call at 888.537.8646.
- Can I ship to states other than North and South Carolina?
Yes! We can ship anywhere in the United States. Feel free to share some Carolina Cheer with any friends and family across the country.
- Is international shipping available?
No, unfortunately we are currently not able to ship internationally. However, we are happy to ship your gift boxes to anywhere in the United States.
About Lowes Foods
Founded in 1954, Lowes Foods employs approximately 9,000 people and operates nearly 100 full-service supermarkets in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. Locally owned and operated, Lowes Foods is truly a homegrown company committed to bringing community back to the table, by providing customers with the freshest and most innovative local products from local suppliers. The company maintains a strong focus on exceptional attention to our guests, with services like Lowes Foods-To-Go personal shopping and gas rewards discounts. To learn more, visit lowesfoods.com or follow Lowes Foods on Facebook or Twitter. Lowes Foods, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alex Lee, Inc.